In this episode of In Touch With iOS
This week your host Dave Ginsburg is joined by our brand new co-host Warren Sklar! We discuss Dave’s experiences with Airpods Pro, new Streaming services Disney+, and CarPlay. Plus tips on how to fix your iOS device when it freezes up plus more!
Show notes are at InTouchwithiOS.com
Dave’s review of the AirPods Pro. He has used them for a few weeks now and we will do a complete review
Streaming Services. Apple TV+ released this month and Disney+ released this week. We discuss what streaming services are for you and how you use them on your iOS and Apple TV.
CarPlay experiences. Dave rented a car with it and yes he wants it bad in his car. Warren was car shopping for his son and has thoughts about how important CarPlay is.
Why does your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch freeze up or stops working right? Here are some tips how to help you fix your device.
- Reset your iPhone on all modssels.
- Reset your Apple Watch
- Reset your iPad
- Update your system software and apps
- Check for app updates in the App Store on an iPhone,
- Tap long
- Free up storage space by storing videos and photos somewhere other than on your device. Delete messages.
- reset your phone. Make sure you have backed up your phone before you do a reset
- Apple Support Service
Picks of the Week
Find My by Apple
About our Co-Host
Co-Host: Warren Sklar, @Wsklar is an IT Consultant and moderator of the Mac To The Future FaceBook Group with over 3000 members talking about all things Apple. Request to join this group to be among people who love Apple.